Classroom Yoga Breaks Modules C-D
With Louise Goldberg, MA, C-IAYT, ERYT 500 and special guest teacher – Stephanie Trew – May 17, 2020 – $150 (bring your own textbook)
SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING, CHANGING BRAINS, AND CLASSROOM FUN
- Movement, breath, and learning
- Self-management and responsible decision-making
- Elevating self-esteem and creating trust
- Partnering, sharing, and having fun!
For Educators, Yoga Teachers, Counselors
- Learn to implement one-minute exercises or extended lessons, seated or standing.
- Curriculum includes movement ∙ breathing ∙ focus ∙ relaxation
∙ mindfulness ∙ self-calming ∙ discussion ∙ creative expression
- Yoga promotes self-regulation, resilience, and executive functionLouise Goldberg is the founder of Creative Relaxation® and author of Yoga Therapy for Children with Autism and Special Needs.